Built in the second half of the 17th century by the noble family of the Counts Manin as a holiday home, the refined and sophisticated Venetian Villa Manin Guerresco opens up the doors to parties of guests to visit the sumptuous and fully frescoed Piano Nobile, the gardens, the private chapel and the adjoining suggestive rural construction named Foladôr.
- tour duration with tour guide: 45 mins/1 hour
- reservation required
- minimum number of people per party: 15
- Italian tour guide (*)
- the tour takes place regardless of weather conditions
- the tour offers a partial step-free access for disabled guests, therefore an accompanying carer is recommended due to the likely presence of steps throughout the pathway. The tour guide will endeavour to adjust the itinerary to meet the customer's needs.
Additional services available upon request:
- (*) foreign language tours and customer welcome service
- available sommeliers for wine tasting and tasting guidelines
- background music, dances, costumed characters and other types of entertainment
- Mid-morning breakfast, light “aperitivo”, HappyHour or Lunch / Dinner (external catering service)